You can trust our selection for Cap Nailer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 42047 reviews for Cap Nailer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Cap Nailer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Cap Nailer.
The 10 Best Cap Nailer Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the cap nailer after analyzing 42047 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 cap nailer
|1||STINGER 0136260 NailPac - 1" Electro Galvanized Nails with 1" Plastic Collated Caps||9.6||Buy Now|
|2||STINGER 0136401 CH38A Autofeed Cap Hammer||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||Metabo HPT Cap Stapler||9.4||Buy Now|
|4||Bostitch Cap Nailer Model N66BC-1||9.4||Buy Now|
|5||Cn100 Stinger Cap Nailer||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||STINGER 0136252 CN100B Pneumatic Cap Nailer||9.4||Buy Now|
|7||STINGER 136010 Pneumatic Cap Stapler||9.2||Buy Now|
|8||BOSTITCH Cap Stapler, 18GA (SL1838BC)||9||Buy Now|
|9||BOSTITCH Stapler And Nailer Caps||8.4||Buy Now|
|10||Black & Decker DIY Roofing: Shingles • Shakes • Tile • Rubber • Metal • PLUS Roof Repair||8.4||Buy Now|
1. STINGER 0136260 NailPac – 1″ Electro Galvanized Nails with 1″ Plastic Collated Caps
- 1” (25mm) plastic collated caps and 1”x.083” (25mmx2.1mm) full round head ring shank nails
- Contains 10 reels of 200 collated plastic caps and 10 coils of 200 nails which covers 25 square
- Use corrosion-resistant electro galvanized nails in areas more than 3,000 ft (914m) from saltwater
- Cap nails meet ASTM F1667 requirements and exceed ASTM D3161 and D7869-17 for wind and UV resistance
- Use exclusively with STINGER CN100B for the best practice installation of roofing underlayment
2. STINGER 0136401 CH38A Autofeed Cap Hammer
- Cap hammer weighs 2.9lbs (1.31kg) and fastens housewrap, underlayment, and rolled insulation
- Holds 168 1” (25mm) plastic collated caps and 168 3/8” (9.5mm) crown staples
- Trigger-free operation automatically feeds a new cap into position with every swing
- The handle offers internal strength and a comfortable grip for performance
- Use exclusively with STINGER 3/8” (9.5mm) StaplePac, collated caps and A-11 crown staples 20ga
3. Metabo HPT Cap Stapler
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for roofing felt, foam insulation, and house wrap
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 4.8 lbs with an ergonomic design enables long periods of continuous use
- FASTENERS: 7/16-in crown 18 gauge staples of 7/8-in, 1-1/4-in, and 1-1/2in lengths
- CAPACITY: Basket holds 200 caps and magazine holds 200 staples
- PERFORMANCE: Provide superior hold and shear values than common 3/8 In. systems
- TRIGGER: Two triggers, red for sequential firing and black for bump firing
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth to accommodate a variety of applications.
- AIR DEFLECTOR: 360 degree adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction
- MAGAZINE: Translucent side-load cap magazine to easily identify remaining cap quantity
4. Bostitch Cap Nailer Model N66BC-1
- Tool free “Dial A Depth inches adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability. Operating Pressure:70 120 psi
- Quick load magazine feature provides fast and easy loading of caps and nailsDriving Power500 Inch pounds @ 100 psiFastener Range1 1/4 inch to 2 1/2 inch Wire Weld and Plastic Inserted Coil Nails (.
- Tool free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
- Cap method proves to be 10x faster than nailing by hand
5. Cn100 Stinger Cap Nailer
- Sold on Amazon
6. STINGER 0136252 CN100B Pneumatic Cap Nailer
- Install roofing underlayment up to 50% faster with the 4.9 lb (2.22kg) pneumatic cap nailer
- Tool holds 200 caps and 200 nails for fewer reloads on the job site
- Features bumpfire and sequential firing modes, 360° tool-free exhaust, tool-free depth of drive
- The CN100B comes with a belt hook, air fitting, and a carrying case
- Use exclusively with STINGER 1” (25mm) NailPac, plastic collated caps and ring shank nails
7. STINGER 136010 Pneumatic Cap Stapler
- Item Weight: 6.6 lb
- Country of Origin: Taiwan, Province Of China
- Brand name: National Nail
- Item Dimensions: 11.0″L x 16.8″W x 11.5″H
8. BOSTITCH Cap Stapler
- The product is Bostitch Cap Staple Kit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Internal air filter for maximum reliability
- Selectable trigger operation converts from sequential to contact operation
- Adjustable depth of drive sets staples to the desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Designed to be the preferred method of securing felt housewrap and thin foam to framing
- 20 percent lighter than the existing model
9. BOSTITCH Stapler And Nailer Caps
- BOSTITCH caps for use with the sb150slbc-1 cap Stapler and n66bc-1 cap nailer
- 1-Inch plastic caps eliminate pull-through when installing felt, house wrap and foam board insulation.
- The cap method proves to be 10 times faster than nailing by hand
10. Black & Decker DIY Roofing: Shingles • Shakes • Tile • Rubber • Metal • PLUS Roof Repair
Cap Nailer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Cap Nailer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Cap Nailer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Cap Nailer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cap Nailer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Cap Nailer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cap Nailer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cap Nailer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cap Nailer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cap Nailer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cap Nailer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cap Nailer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cap Nailer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cap Nailer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cap Nailer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.