Are you looking for Arborist Hand Saw Reviews? Our experts found 45982 number of feedback online for "Arborist Hand Saw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Arborist Hand Saw. On selected products for the Best Arborist Hand Saw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
The 10 Best Arborist Hand Saw Reviews
Our team scanned 45982 reviews before putting any suggestions for the arborist hand saw in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 arborist hand saw
|1||Silky Replacement Blade Only Zubat Arborist Professional 330mm||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||Kings County Tools Large Arborist Raker-Tooth Fast Cutting Pruning Saw - Green Wood Ready - Ergonomic Cushioned Handle - 20” Blade for Large Branches||9.6||Buy Now|
|4||OREGON 600136 13" Curved Arborist Hand Saw||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||Notch Legacy 13" Saw with Scabbard||9.6||Buy Now|
|6||Samurai Ichiban 13" Curved Pruning Saw with Scabbard (GC-330-LH)||9.6||Buy Now|
|7||Silky KATANABOY Professional 650mm Folding Saw XL Teeth||9.4||Buy Now|
|8||Samurai ICHIBAN GC-240-LH 9-1/2" (240mm) Curved Hand Saw + Carrying Case. Made in Japan||9||Buy Now|
|9||Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw - 28-Inch Steel Blade - Cut Wood||8.6||Buy Now|
|10||Silky New Professional Series KatanaBoy Folding Saw 500mm Extra Large Teeth||8.4||Buy Now|
1. Silky Replacement Blade Only Zubat Arborist Professional 330mm
- Replacement Blade Only for Silky Zubat Arborist Professional 330mm
- 13 inch full tang ZÜBAT blade with extra-large teeth
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
2. Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth
- Silky’s Professional Series Zubat Arborist edition
- 13-inch/330mm blade length (1.5mm thick)
- Full tang blade made with proprietary Japanese steel & metal screws for secure attachment
- 0.65 lbs. operating weight with sheath included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
3. Kings County Tools Large Arborist Raker-Tooth Fast Cutting Pruning Saw - Green Wood Ready - Ergonomic Cushioned Handle - 20” Blade for Large Branches
- SPEED AND PRECISION – The 20″ long fast-cutting saw blade will speedily take care of very large branches.
- RAKER-TOOTH – These gaps between the tri-cut teeth allow for fast removal of saw dust from the cut
- BEST FOR GREEN WOOD – This saw excels cutting younger branches while starting the process at the end or non-Raker area using a pull stroke.
- COMFORT GRIP – Its molded handle is something even a very large hand would feel comfortable working with and is ergonomically designed lessening fatigue.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – For its size and performance, this arborist’s saw is an exceptional value weighing a balanced 16oz.
4. OREGON 600136 13″ Curved Arborist Hand Saw
- Curved profile providing increased cutting power with less force while pulling the saw, especially on further away branches.
- Premium Japanese high-carbon steel with chrome plating for rust prevention and extended blade life
- Taper-ground blades and tri-edge, offset teeth providing 3 cutting angles to reduce friction for a smooth and controlled cut.
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended staysharp
- 6.5 teeth per inch
5. Notch Legacy 13″ Saw with Scabbard
- High carbon Japanese SK5 steel
- Full Tang Blade
- Teeth on the blades are tri-edge, triple-sharp teeth
- Molded scabbard with rollers is included
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
6. Samurai Ichiban 13″ Curved Pruning Saw with Scabbard (GC-330-LH)
- 13″ blade with impulse hardened teeth with tapered grind to reduce binding
- 4mm tooth pitch
- Ergonomic, rubber cushioned handle
- Sheath with belt loop included
7. Silky KATANABOY Professional 650mm Folding Saw XL Teeth
- This beefy two-handed folding saw is Silky’s answer to the “man-powered chain saw”
- Made from Premium Proprietary Japanese steel, results in ideal blend of tooth hardness & blade flexibility.
- 25.6″ (650mm) blade with XL teeth (4 teeth per inch)
- The folding saw of choice for trail building, ATVing as well as all your outdoor needs
- Sturdy, nylon shoulder bag included
8. Samurai ICHIBAN GC-240-LH 9-1/2″ (240mm) Curved Hand Saw + Carrying Case. Made in Japan
- Made in Japan.
- Including Belt Carrying Case.
- Blade Type: Curved.
- Blade Length: 270mm (10-1/2″)
- Tooth Pitch: 4mm (0.16″)
9. Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw - 28-Inch Steel Blade - Cut Wood
- AMERICAN DESIGN – Designed by a California firm that makes professional arborist tools, leave the chainsaw in the garage with this manual pruning and lumber saw.
- PERFECT FOR ONE PERSON – A 28” blade pruning saw with 4 TPI that cuts wet or dry round logs is unique in stature being relatively short in length.
- HEAVY DUTY – Won’t clog or bind on timber while tree trimming or cutting large branches
- MAXIMUM LOG SIZE – Recommended for logs, or pruning up to 12 inches in diameter
- NO CHAINSAW NEEDED – Leave that gas-guzzling gadget in the garage or shed as it will not be needed to cut through some thick wood.
10. Silky New Professional Series KatanaBoy Folding Saw 500mm Extra Large Teeth
- Silky New Professional Series Folding Saw
- Largest folding saw on the market
- Allows for 2-handed operation
- 19.7″ blade has a 10″ cutting capacity
- Great for use on off-road adventures on snowmobile, ATV, motorcycle, or horseback
- Comes with over the shoulder carrying case
- Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty through Silky Saws
Arborist Hand Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Arborist Hand Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Arborist Hand Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Arborist Hand Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Arborist Hand Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Arborist Hand Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Arborist Hand Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Arborist Hand Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Arborist Hand Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Arborist Hand Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Arborist Hand Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Arborist Hand Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Arborist Hand Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Arborist Hand Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Arborist Hand Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.